Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chick Challenge #19

Welcome to another week here at Chick Challenges!  We have got a brand new sketch for you today-a classic design that you could use with just about ANY {ippity} stamp set.  We hope that you can play along with us!  We also have a brand new

(challenge week of February 23rd-29th)

Mary Friederichsen
Escondido, California



Isn't she stunning?  Here's what Mary shared with us: Hi Everyone!  My name is Mary and I live in the northern part of San Diego, California, in Escondido.  I started crafting after an injury about 10 years ago,but didn't find stamping until about 4 years ago! Shortly after that I found Unity!  I was in on the ground floor of {ippity} and just love the people that I have met-my wonderful customers and the people at Unity!  I would be honored to help you if you have any questions about {ippity} or any of the projects that you find on my blog.  This community has been so wonderful to be a part of, and I feel very blessed to have found it!  Thank you to everyone who stops by my blog to say Hi! And please, stop by my Facebook page as well! I would love to chat with you!  Hugs, Mary


Visit Mary's creative blog for some amazing inspiration:
Don't forget to visit her {ippity} sales blog here:
You could win a fabulous {ippity} prize from Mary, just for playing along:
 An $18 credit to use in her {ippity} shop!

Play along with Mary's challenge to use ONLY {Ippity}stamps
to create a project based on this sketch (CC19):

Here is the card that Mary created using this sketch.  I love how she combined stamps from several {ippity} sets-what a great way to maximize your stamp collection!



  • Here are your challenge details
  • This challenge, CC19, begins Thursday, February 23rd @12:01am Eastern time and ends Wednesday, February 29th@ 11:59pm Eastern Time.
  • All {ippity} fans and {ippity} chicks are encouraged to join in, and just need to link up your entry to our Linky below.  You can link from your blog or any online gallery and must mention our "Chick Challenges {with ippity}" blog and/or include our challenge badge (it's at the top right corner of this blog) with a link back here.
  • Create any 'new' project (card, layout, altered items, etc.) based on the "Hot Chick's" sketch above, using ONLY {ippity} stamps. You can flip or turn the sketch to accommodate your creation.
  • One random entry will win the weekly prize provided by the "Hot Chick".
  • All entries will be considered for our "Featured Peeps" of the week (voted on by all of our {ippity} chicksand will be sent our super duper cute badge to display on their own blog!
  • The 'Prize Winner' and 'Featured Peeps' for this challenge, CC19, will be announced on Sunday, March 4th, 2012! 
  • We would love to have you as a "follower" too!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Fun to see "my" Unity Chick here. Fun card, Mary. Hope I find time to play.

Pam said...

Great sketch Mary! Love your card!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Mary, your card is wonderful! I love this sketch. I have a similar idea in mind and can't wait to play around with the sketch. I agree 100% with how comforting it is to have met so many wonderful people through Unity. Nice to meet you!
:O)
Jessica