Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chick Challenge #17

Today is the most exciting day in February for the {ippity} chicks-we are gearing up for our February release!  There are lots of exciting things happening, including a l.o.v.e.-themed blog hop!  You can start the hop over on the {ippity} blog by clicking this image:


We also have lots of exciting things happening here on the Chick Challenges blog, too!  Angie, the {ippity} chick who organized the l.o.v.e {ippity} blog hop, is also this week's 


(challenge week of February 9th-15th)

Angie Reece
Lehi, Utah


Let's get to know Angie: Hi!  I’m Angie Reece and I have been a  rubber stamper/card maker for about 6 years now (I’ve lost track!).   I am a pediatric ICU nurse, so crafting is my stress reliever and way of staying sane!  It all started with my cute mom having a card party and being the dutiful daughter, I helped-then got addicted!!  I discovered Unity and again, addicted.   When I found {ippity} I knew it was for me.   I’ve been an {ippity} chick since April 2010.  I have an awesome husband that totally supports my habit and gave me a new craft room for my 40th birthday last fall.  He also supports my yearly get together with all my crafty friends.  Thanks for playing along this week with the Chick Challenge!


Visit Angie's creative blog for some amazing inspiration:

Don't forget to visit her {ippity} sales blog here:

You could win a fabulous {ippity} prize from Angie, just for playing along:
 An {ippity} stamp set of your choice from her shop!

Play along with Angie's challenge to use ONLY {Ippity}stamps
to create a project based on this sketch (CC17):


Here's the fun birthday card that Angie created from this sketch:

  • Here are your challenge details
  • This challenge CC17 begins Thursday, February 9th @12:01am Eastern time and ends Wednesday, February 15th@ 11:59pm Eastern Time.
  • All {ippity} fans and {ippity} chicks are encouraged to join in, and just need to link up your entry to our Linky below.  You can link from your blog or any online gallery and must mention our "Chick Challenges {with ippity}" blog and/or include our challenge badge (it's at the top right corner of this blog) with a link back here.
  • Create any 'new' project (card, layout, altered items, etc.) based on the "Hot Chick's" sketch above, using ONLY {ippity} stamps. You can flip or turn the sketch to accommodate your creation.
  • One random entry will win the weekly prize provided by the "Hot Chick".
  • All entries will be considered for our "Featured Peeps" of the week (voted on by all of our {ippity} chicksand will be sent our super duper cute badge to display on their own blog!
  • The 'Prize Winner' and 'Featured Peeps' for this challenge, CC17, will be announced on Sunday, February 19th, 2012! 
  • We would love to have you as a "follower" too!

5 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Sorry...it looks like it double posted! Something went weird when I tried the first time - so I re-did it! Feel free to delete one of those links! Thanks for another fun challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

joetterer said...

Yay Angie Reece! She's my chick.

Barbara Bruder said...

Great Card Angie.

Tami Grandi said...

so glad I had a chance to play!

KristyLee said...

Thank you Chicks for another awesome sketch challenge! I have fun!
Peace,
KristyLee