Friday, June 15, 2012

Chick Challenge #35

Did you go to the {ippity} release party last night?  
There are FOUR fabulous new sets, and in case you missed it...
here they are:
   

   

We've got a fabulous {ippity} sponsor for our next sketch challenge!  You may already know her, and I can tell you that she has been playing with our new releases!  Here's our lovely

(challenge week of June 14th-June 20th)

Jennifer Mitten
Dallas, Texas, USA

Let's get to know Jennifer:
I am the only Ippity Chick in Dallas but I am originally from Boston.  I married a little later in life and have a wonderful husband, and an incredible stepson and daughter in law.  I've been a stamper for three years now, ever since I stumbled on a Memorial Day blog hop for Operation Write Home and started seeing everything a person could make with stamps.   On that blog hop, I found Unity and the rest is history. I never considered myself an artist but I feel like one when I am stamping!  When Angela announced Ippity, I knew I wanted to be part of it.  I told my husband I would buy stock if it went public.  Now he probably figures we own it outright since our house has so many Unity and Ippity stamps in it!

Take a visit to Jennifer's creative {ippity} blog to be inspired:

Now, here's what you just might win if you play along with Jennifer's sketch challenge this week:
a grab bag of 15 Ippity stamps!!! 
(Postage paid for U.S./Canada winners.  All others will need to pay shipping.)

What an adorable card Jennifer created...and she used one of the new release stamps,
{ippity} Stitches of Buttons
...it's the entire background...love it!

Play along with Jennifer's challenge to use ONLY {Ippity} and/or Unity stamps to create a project based on this sketch (CC35):
Here are your challenge details:

  • This challenge CC35begins Thursday, June 14th @12:01am Eastern time and ends Wednesday, June 20th @ 11:59pm Eastern Time.
  • All {ippity} fans and {ippity} chicks are encouraged to join in, and just need to link up your entry to our Linky below.  You can link from your blog or any online gallery and must mention our "Chick Challenges {with ippity}" blog and/or include our challenge badge (it's at the top right corner of this blog) with a link back here.
  • Create any 'new' project (card, layout, altered items, etc.) based on the "Hot Chick's" sketch above, using ONLY {ippity} AND/OR Unity stamps. You can flip or turn the sketch to accommodate your creation.
  • One random entry will win the weekly prize provided by the "Hot Chick".
  • All entries will be considered for our "Featured Peeps" of the week (voted on by all of our {ippity} chicksand will be sent our super duper cute badge to display on their own blog!
  • The 'Prize Winner' and 'Featured Peeps' for this challenge, CC35, will be announced on Sunday, June 24th, 2012! 
  • We would love to have you as a "follower" too!

1 comment: